The administrative & communication assistant performs administrative & communication support activities. Duties may include providing support to the CEO , participating in marketing & promotions projects, creating presentations, filing and general office organization.
He / She must have experience in office procedures, have strong communication skills, should be organized and possess a strong aptitude for working with and assisting people.
We are looking for someone who is already based in Malta and can attend face to face interviews.
Key duties ( not limited to)
- Assist CEO & company’s Financial, Technical, HSE & Crew department in daily administrative support functions
- Updating of computer databases
- Prepare electronic presentations, for client enquiries
- Assisting in emailing marketing campaigns & manage social media
- Fluency in English is required, a second language would be a plus
- Willing to gain knowledge of general maritime laws and specific state regulations relevant to the regions in which the company conducts business
- The ability to handle demanding situations with a professional balanced approach ( i.e. Peak workloads, organizational shortcomings, time constraints…)
- Proficient across all Microsoft products, especially Word & Excel . Use of any design packages such as Canva would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of social media and digital
- Minimum of two years of administrative assistance
- Previous experience in communication / digital marketing
- Marine / Yachting industry experience or in an international working environment would be a plus