PROJECT MANAGER(H/F) POSITION - EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
FLUENT CANDIDATES IN FRENCH AND IN ENGLISH ONLY
No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.
About the company:
Leading and Specialized engineering company in the Yachting Industry is willing to extend itself and to employ additional staff members to join its organization. The headquarters are in the South of France with sevral workshops providing various services for Yachts.
We are looking for a Project Manager (F/H) based in the South of France.
As the Project Manager, the candidate would be the intermediary between the clients and the organization.
You would offer personalized solutions to the clients. You would offer these services based on the industry experience & expertise of the company, and by keeping in mind the resources available to deliver this.
To be precise, you would be overviewing a project exhaustively, from the initial to final phases. In addition, you would be executing admin tasks such as preparing the estimated project cost for clients & ensuring the clearance of invoices.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Staying on the lookout for potential sites for business expansion
- Assessing in detail tender/enquiry calls,
- Carefully analyzing if prospective clients are feasible/profitable for the company
- Providing assistance to customers and informing them of comprehensive solutions that meet their needs
- Staying observant and receptive to prospective partners and collaborators for the company
- Conducting necessary resource estimates in the process and carefully implementing project schedules based on the tasks involved
- Actively participating in final drafting & negotiation of client contracts
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of all teams/departments in the project life-cycle (Production, Commercial, Administrative team, Sub-contractors)
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during the production process at several stages
- Monitoring overall financial reports & tracking profit/loss margins of the project by ensuring stringent compliance with dedicated budgets
- Making sure that internal file transfer about customer projects between team members is done efficiently & confidentially
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position/industry
- Ideally, a prior experience in the Yachting industry that involved communication with your clientele, involved stakeholders and other concerned parties
- A solid knowledge base & comprehension of technical aspects of a project
- Completion of technical training/education in a Business/Engineering school
- Motivation & competence in observing efficient & professional communication among stakeholders
- Fluency in English and French, written & spoken (non-negotiable)
- Knowledge in other foreign languages are a plus (Italian is an advantage)
- Full international driver’s license
- Clean criminal record
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize tasks with risks with ease have good organizational skills
- Detail oriented and don’t let any crucial details slip without your attention
- You have very strong sense of human relationship and therefore, you have possess extremely good managerial interpersonal skills to be able to cross manage several individuals evolving in different third parties such as suppliers, crews, owners and your own team
- You are perfectly autonomous but you also know to adapt and work within a team
- You have excellent communications skills and you stimulate your team in a positive and active way
- You have a strong appetite for technology and computers, you can use a Mac & Windows systems and their tools, you are also tech-savvy generally speaking
Contract: Permanent contract - CDI
Status: Senior Executive position - Statut cadre
Working Rhythm: Full-time (on-location)
Salary: TBD - based on experience and profiles
Incentives & Bonuses: Financial interest and participation on turnover/benefits