PROJECT MANAGER(H/F) POSITION - EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
FLUENT CANDIDATES IN FRENCH AND IN ENGLISH ONLY
No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.
About the company:
Leading and Specialized engineering company in the Yachting Industry is willing to extend itself and to employ additional staff members to join its organization. The headquarters are in the South of France with sevral workshops providing various services for Yachts.
The company is looking for a Project Manager (F/H) based in the South of France (position will be in one city in between Cannes and Monaco) as a part of its expansion process.
The mission: As the Project Manager, you would act as the interface between the company and the clients, offering them personalized solutions based on their individual needs. This has to be done in accordance with the company’s resources, experience and expertise in the industry.
Essentially, you would be following the client’s project from the start to the end, from preparing the estimated cost of the project to the clearance of invoices.
Your main responsibilities:
- Identifying and targeting prospective future business venues
- Analyzing in-depth the calls for tenders, prospecting new clients from a feasibility & profitability perspective
- Offering Assistance to customers and presenting them with exhaustive & appropriate solutions for their needs
- Being on the look-out for potential business partners and subcontractors for organization
- Creating the estimates of necessary resources and executing the project schedules meticulously, based on the tasks involved
- Being involved in the negotiation and final drafting of the client contracts
- Monitoring and coordinating the overall operations of all the teams/departments in the project life-cycle (Production, Commercial, Administrative team, Sub-contractors)
- Ensuring the maintenance of quality standards across the production process at multiple stages
- Keeping a check on the overall financials & profit margins of the project and strict compliance with budgets
- Ensuring the timely and accurate transfer of relevant files to the relevant teams in the production line
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
- You ideally have a previous significant experience in the Yachting industry in a position where you maintain contact with the customers, suppliers and other involved stakeholders
- You have an extensive knowledge and understanding of technical matters.
- You have completed technical training/education in a Business school or Engineering school
- You are motivated to use your ability in organizing efficient communication between the stakeholders
- You must be fluent in English and French, written & spoken. This is non-negotiable
- Additional foreign languages are a real plus, italian would be very appreciated
- You have a full international driver’s license
- You have a clean criminal record
- You are able to multi-task with ease and prioritize your responsibilities efficiently, therefore you have good organizational skills
- You have an excellent eye for detail and don’t let any crucial details slip without your attention
- You have very strong sense of human relationship and therefore, you have possess extremely good managerial interpersonal skills to be able to cross manage several individuals evolving in different third parties such as suppliers, crews, owners and your own team
- You are perfectly autonomous but you also know to adapt and work within a team
- You have excellent communications skills and you stimulate your team in a positive and active way
- You have a strong appetite for technology and computers, you can use a Mac & Windows systems and their tools, you are also tech-savvy generally speaking
Contract: Permanent contract - CDI
Status: Senior Executive position - Statut cadre
Working Rhythm: Full-time Location
Salary: To be decided based on experience, starting at 40-50K gross salary / year - depending on profile and experience
Incentives & Bonuses: Financial interest and participation on turnover/benefits
HOW TO APPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER ?
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that :
- you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com
- and that you have created your profile (if your already have a profile, there is NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- While creating/ completing your profile : you will need to complete the Education, Experience and Reference field. A lot of questions are dedicated to crew members, please be aware you do not need to complete them.
- Please make sure you upload a detailed and updated CV in a PDF format.
- Feel free to email us once you have created / completed your profile at [email protected]
If your profile is not matching all criteria, we may not be able to get back to you due to the high influx of applications.
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to hear back from you shortly.