VILLA MANAGER - SIGNIFICANT SIMILAR EXPERIENCE IN THE SAME ROLE ONLY
DUE TO ACCOMMODATION MATTERS AND THE DUBAI REGULATIONS, WE CAN HIRE ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION
NO PRIVATE MESSAGES ON WHATSAPP, FACEBOOK AND LINKEDIN PLEASE
About the villa
It is a magnificent and luxurious property in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
This villa is privately owned.
The family is used to having a lot of staff working in their home.
This position is a LIVE IN position - all though you will be in a separate accommodation and you will not be living in the home of the family. Family pays for your accommodation, private health insurance, visa and car.
We are looking for a House Manager who will be able to start as soon as possible under a permanent contract and will be able to manage the House and perform the functions with regular and constant reporting to the hierarchy.
You will manage around 30 people, including Housekeepers, Services housekeepers, Laundresses, Gardeners, Drivers, Chefs.
Your responsibilities will be:
- setting up an operational organisation in the Villa
- ensuring the smooth flow inside the villa
- managing staff schedules
- building a team with a good atmosphere in order to create a great service and consistency, over the long term basis
- making sure that the interior of the house is clean and maintained properly and based on high standards
- maintaining inventory of all furnishings and equipment in the house, including ordering replacements, when needed
- recruiting staff in high season, according to needs, and in agreement with the hierarchy
- supervising daily housekeeping and maintenance staff to ensure that the facility is well organised at all times
- assisting in other requirements of the owners
The operational missions of the House Manager are defined in the non-exhaustive list below:
- Organising the service with the teams, breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
- Managing the teams by department to ensure continuity in the service: Coordinate and control the storage and cleaning of the interior part of the Villa. To do this, the Villa Manager / Property Manager must already have a solid knowledge of Housekeeping in order to be able to control the condition of the suites, bathrooms, and all the rooms of the Villa. It is essential to be able to show and demonstrate and not only to supervise.
- The Governesses / Housekeepers must follow a standard, regular protocol when cleaning the rooms, changing sheets, changing towels, etc. and cleaning the common areas of the entire Villa. The housekeepers in charge of the Laundry (or the laundry workers) must follow an identical, recurring protocol when processing the linens as a whole (Household linen: sheets, curtains, towels, table napkins, kitchen towel, etc. Linen of the owners, then linen of the guests when the Villa is occupied) through cleaning, stain removal, washing, drying and ironing of linen. They will also be responsible for folding and storing the laundry in the dressing rooms, checking beforehand that they are clean, that there is no dust, etc. The Villa Manager / Property Manager must ensure that this protocol is scrupulously respected because errors will not be allowed (damaged linen, reduced).
- You will check housekeeping, laundry and service in general on a daily basis so that the quality of the work is impeccable. You will ensure the quality of the cleaning carried out by the team, the preservation and protection of expensive materials and the protection of equipment of all kinds in the Villa. You will ensure the management of the Villa's stocks and the management of the commissary (hygiene products, cleaning products, stock of bathrobes and slippers available to customers, etc.) and you will report this budget management from stock with your hierarchy.
- You will ensure that the exterior of the Villa is regularly cleaned by the all Handymen and will establish with them and with your hierarchy, the list of these missions so that the exterior part of the Villa is always impeccable. This will also involve cleaning, maintaining the owners' vehicles and then those dedicated to rental to pick up guests. You will follow up with external service providers, if there are any, such as dry cleaning, floral delivery, delivery of food products, gardening company, etc. To do this, you will request quotes from several suppliers for you ensure the profitability of your request.
- You must have experience as a PROPERTY MANAGER or VILLA MANAGER beforehand to apply for this job offer, ideally you must have 5 to 7 years of experience.
- HOTEL MANAGER experience combined with Villa Manager experience will be welcome.
- You have been working for private VIPs clients.
- You pay attention to your presentation.
- You speak and write English fluently, French is a plus
- You pay particular attention to all your written documents and therefore to your spelling.
- You are particularly comfortable with the computer tools to establish all your reports, budgets, etc.
- You have a very good knowledge of the codes of manners and life skills.
- You are endowed with excellent relational qualities which enable you to communicate with ease and to make yourself understood in any situation and in a delicate, polite manner with tact and skill.
- You have great capacities for anticipation, stress management and are proactive in solving the difficulties you may encounter. You are a good manager and a good leader.
- You are passionate about your profession, are looking for a new professional project that will challenge you.
- You know the codes and how the industry works, and you know how to show flexibility and availability.
- Naturally, you know how to observe a great rigor and professional ethics vis-à-vis your hierarchy, your staff and your collaborators and you are a good communicator, especially with your teams.
- Total discretion is part of your duties and you make it a point of honor.
Salary: 6500 - 7000 euros/ month (salary could be paid in UAD which would be the equivalent of the amount in euros). Salary could also be paid in euros if you preferred.
Type contract: permanent contract
POSITION TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Package : The family will provide you with the shared accommodation, as there are other female candidates, who are living there, they will also take care of flying you in Dubai, they will cover your travel expenses.
Provided medical insurance and car.
There will be probation in your contract for 3 months.
If you think you can take up this challenging job position of a House Manager, then apply for this position now. We look forward to hearing from you.
HOW TO APPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER ?
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure you follow these instructions:
- you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com
- and that you have created your profile (if your already have a profile, there is NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- While creating/completing your profile : A lot of questions are dedicated to crew members, please be aware you do not need to complete them.
- Please make sure you upload a detailed and updated CV in a PDF format.
- Feel free to email us once you have created / completed your profile at [email protected]
If your profile is not matching all criteria, we may not be able to get back to you due to the high influx of applications.
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.
No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to hear back from you shortly.