DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY MATTERS - MORE INFORMATION WILL BE DISCUSSED ORALLY
Dedicated, Skilled and Meticulous Housekeeper with Exceptionally High Standards
About the Villa
A jewel of the prestigious neighbourhood of Cannes, the property is an ultra-luxury, modern villa spread over a vast area, facing the sea from atop the hills. With contemporary interiors and exteriors, this villa is a rare example of what modern luxury on the Cote D’Azur looks like.
All the positions are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 2 Housekeepers - Governesses ready to start working as of Beginning March 2023 until the end of September 2022 - beginning or mid October 2022, depending on your availability. The contract could start earlier if you are available.
You will have the same duties as the General Head Housekeeper and as the other governesses/housekeepers that are currently in the Villa and you will report to the General Governess and to the Villa Manager.
You will be in-charge of managing 3 distinct areas:
- Taking care of all the duties in regards to the Laundry generally speaking
- Basically, you will in charge of all the linen of the Villa such as towels, bathrobes, bath mats, bed sheets, pillowcases, kitchen cloth, table cloth, etc...
- You will be in charge of washing, cleaning, stain removal, drying them, ironing of linens
- You will be in charge of cleaning the wardrobes and the dressings.
- You will ensure that the linens and clothes are in perfect state before they are put within the proper wardrobes and dressings.
- You will be in charge of cleaning the handbags and the shoes before putting them back in the wardrobes.
- However, the owner's linen will go directly to the dry-cleaners, as will some of the bed linen to facilitate your work.
- You will be in-charge of vacuuming/cleaning floors, carpets, surfaces, etc.
- You will be in-charge of making the beds, changing linens, setting up the bedrooms and bathrooms, etc
- You will be in-charge of cleaning/ sanitising bathrooms, showers, toilets, sinks, and countertops
- You will be in-charge of replenishes toiletries, towels, supplies, etc
- Ensuring the main areas as corridors, living rooms are always dusted, tidy and well organized in accordance to the owner's habits.
- in charge of contacting (liaising with) the dry cleaners for all the owner's clothes which need specific treatment and ask them to come and collect them.
- You will be in-charge of meal services - the breakfast, lunch and dinner services - Food & Beverages.
- Setting up and cleaning the dining table, ceramics, cutlery, etc, before and after the meals
- Discreetly serving the food and drinks as requested by the owners
- Ensuring a discreet execution of services without being noticed by the owners, behind the scenes
There are 3 different shifts and all the staff follows them and turn as the shifts rotates.
Every time you go back to work you experience a shift similar as follows :
- starting in the morning and finishing in the early afternoon,
- second day you start working in the late morning and you finish working at the end of the day
- and the last day, you start working in the late afternoon and you finish in the evening.
This is an example of the way the shifts works. Of course, flexibility is required as you are working in an
industry of service and flexibility remains the keystone.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- You are a dedicated, skilled and meticulous former stewardess/ housekeeper
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a housekeeper or as a governess is MANDATORY.
- You are comfortable in housekeeping, service and laundry.
- A skilled eye and attention to detail as well as experience with luxury materials is requisite.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on. The team is very close, and everybody, even the Villa Manager work hands in hands.
- Hardworking with a ‘can-do’ positive attitude
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak french and have at least a good level in english.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 2300 euros net / month. + very good additional bonuses (as the Villa is rented...)
Negotiable depending on profile
Contract : French contract - CDD
Since this is a permanent CDD French contract, only candidates who are eligible to work in France with the proper EU documents/visas will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER ?
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that :
- you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com
- and that you have created your profile (if your already have a profile, there is NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- While creating/ completing your profile : you will need to complete the Education, Experience and Reference field. A lot of questions are dedicated to crew members, please be aware you do not need to complete them.
- Please make sure you upload a detailed and updated CV in a PDF format.
- For Cooks : Chefs / Head Chefs : pictures of your work are very welcome.
- Feel free to email us once you have created / completed your profile at [email protected]
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please. Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to hear back from you shortly.