DUE TO CONFIDENTIALITY MATTERS - MORE INFORMATION WILL BE DISCUSSED ORALLY
HANDYMAN - EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED
About the Villa
The property is situated in the area of Antibes. This Provencal-style French villa is a family home of a lovely owner couple.
As for the property itself, it consists of 4 bedrooms in the main house and 2 bedrooms in the adjoining guest-house. There are beautiful large gardens spanning the property.
There is also a swimming pool on the property.
The owners of the property live in the Villa along the summer time, this is their second home and they tend to use it from beginning May ish till September ish full time. Their children and grandchildren often visit the property. The number of guests during the holidays can vary between 4 to 10 guests maximum. The clients are a genial owner-couple and they expect high standards of service from their household staff. The clients are extremely respectueux and equally expect their staff to be respectful. This is a family villa mainly used by Mr & Mrs during the said period of time.
This is a service-oriented position and we are looking for candidates who are flexible in domestic household service. We are looking for an experienced Waiter / House Help ready to start working as of May 01st, 2023 under a CDD contract of 5-6 months, more precisely from May - September 2023.
This is a LIVE OUT position.
The duties of the Waiter/House-Help will be as follows:
- This is a service-oriented position and we are looking for candidates who are flexible in domestic household service.
- Your shift will begin at 12:00pm lunch time. The owners have their lunch around 01:00pm or 01.30 pm. You will be in-charge of the lunch service. Before hand, you will be in charge of setting the table and if flower arrangement is needed, it will be welcomed if you prepare a nice bouquet.
- Dinner time for the clients is around 08:30 pm in the evening. Hence, you would also be in-charge of the dinner service and setting / clearing off the table.
- Your meal-service duties include cleaning the table, setting up the table, the dinnerware, cutlery, etc, and clearing the table and the dishes after the meals.
- Please Note: You would be in-charge of cleaning the dishes and cutlery as well. You may use the dishwasher for the appropriate dishes. If needed, you will need to give a hand to clean the kitchen once the cook has left.
- You may be asked to assist in other small duties around the household, hence we expect the candidates to be flexible and open-minded in this respect. You will be part of a team willing to give their best services to Mr and Mrs; sharing this mindset is extremely important, especially knowing that it is a family villa.
- Since it is just the couple themselves for most of the spring/summer, the service and cleaning duties would not be very exhaustive, however, they need to meet high standards.
- You have significative experience in service in hotels/restaurants or in private villas.
- You have decent knowledge of tableware, cutlery, etc.
- You have great knowledge and experience in dish-washing.
- You have at least basic housekeeping skills.
- You are honest, flexible and have a very open-minded attitude
- You are a positive person and you are good at multitasking.
- You have a good eye for detail and you execute your tasks according to the expected standards.
- Knowledge of French language is sufficient (additional languages are a plus)
- Ability to work within France (a national or visa holder)
- Hard working, highly organised & takes pride in your work
- You have a strong sense of service and you are passionate about your job
- You are extremely dynamic and you work well in a team
- A Full EU Driving License is essential
Salary: 2000 euros net / month.
French CDD contract.
2 days off per week ( not necessarily during weekends).
HOW TO APPLY TO THIS JOB OFFER ?
In order to apply, please make sure that you have a EU Passport. If not, please make sure that you have a VALID VISA AND A WORKING PERMIT allowing you to work in France/Europe.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that :
- you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com
- and that you have created your profile (if your already have a profile, there is NO NEED TO CREATE A NEW ONE)
- While creating/ completing your profile : you will need to complete the Education, Experience and Reference field. A lot of questions are dedicated to crew members, please be aware you do not need to complete them.
- Please make sure you upload a detailed and updated CV in a PDF format.
- For Cooks : Chefs / Head Chefs : pictures of your work are very welcome.
- Feel free to email us once you have created / completed your profile at email@example.com
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. No private messages on WhatsApp - No private messages on Facebook or LinkedIn please.Thank you for your understanding and looking forward to hear back from you shortly.