About the Villa:
The apartment is based in Monaco.
The apartment has 2 - 4 people.
The owner has a Mercedes S-Class and a Mini-van.
This is a LIVE OUT position.
We are looking for a Professional Chauffeur, ready to start ASAP, on a permanent CDI contract.
You must live 20 minutes away from Monaco in order to be available when you get a call from the owner.
You will be in charge of:
- You would drive the owner in the South of France region: from Monaco to St. Tropez and so on
- You would drive the guests of the villa to and from the airport, and as requested
- You would also have to drive to source groceries and requested items for the villa, if needed.
- You must make sure that the car is always fully equipped with drinking water, masks, tissues, chargers, etc.
- You must make sure that all the windows are clean.
- You will need to take care of the car, make sure the tires are inflated, make sure the car has no puncture, cleaning the car inside and outside and doing all the car maintenance, if necessary.
- You need to make sure that the coolant liquid, fuel and petroleum are all full tank.
- You must make sure that the car is always perfectly clean to welcome the owners and their guests.
- You will need to check the insurance of the car expiration date, finding the best deal, advice on the purchase of new car, if needed.
- Flexibility is the key word for this position, it can happen that you work over hours if the owner is still in a meeting or wants to go out to the restaurant for instance.
- You live in close proximity of Monaco
- You have decent experience as a chauffeur, military or background is a plus.
- You are an extremely comfortable, hands-on driver and you can adapt your driving mode in any circumstances
- You can drive all kind of vehicles, such as: electric car, manual car and automatic car from luxury cars, collection cars to VIP cars.
- You have a full driving license.
- You do NOT have a criminal record and are trustworthy.
- You understand well instructions and you have a good sense of orientation
- You are always on time.
- You MUST speak fluently English; French or Russian are a plus.
- You are extremely DISCREET, polite, and observe a very strong confidentiality, pay high attention to details and any situation can be dangerous or unusual.
- You are very FLEXIBLE, DYNAMIC and always AVAILABLE.
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of service.
- You are very professional and have a good presentation.
- You have a good sense of human relationships.
- You take care of your personal appearance.
Salary: 2500 - 3000 euros net/ month.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.