About the Villa
Is is an absolutely beautiful Villa located on top of the hills of Vallauris, in the " Super Cannes".
The Villa is a beautiful mix between modernity and the charms of Provence, with a 5 hectare garden surrounding it and a fantastic sea view. There is a large swimming pool waiting for the guests at the entrance of the Villa, and beautiful restful areas all around it.
The Villa is only rented by guests during the season, rentals are for one month or 2 weeks at least. The owner can come over but it is quite rare, not more than a week per year. The Villa is generally fully booked.
In regards to the staff, there is one Villa Manager, 2 Governesses, 1 Chef and 1 Handy Man. They work in the Villa on an annual basis. The team is used to work together and is ready to welcome the new staff members.
The Villa has a dedicated area for the staff wherein they can have their lunch breaks, their breaks, have a shower and have a rest when required.
All the position are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 1 Handyman ready to start working as soon as possible until 02 October 2022 under CDD contract.
There is a big possibility to become a CDI contract.
You will be in charge of:
- Reporting to him and to the Villa Manager
- Maintaining the gardens, and all the exteriors. You will have all the necessary tools to do so, electrical and manual tools
- Taking care of the swimming pool, cleaning all the terraces
- Taking care of the small plumbing issues, electricity issues, painting
- Collecting all the guests from the airport and driving them here and there when needed
- Cleaning the cars, making sure that there is always fuel in the cars, making sure that the cars are always safe (tires pumped up, oil and cooler water, etc...)
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a handyman or as a gardener is welcome.
- You are comfortable in handiwork, and in do-it yourself.
- You are multi task and extremely flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on. The team is very close, and everybody, even the Villa Manager work hands in hands.
- You are a smiling person with good attitude, you like to work in a team and you are discrete.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak french and have at least a good level in english.
- You MUST have a driving licence as the you will driving the guests. The Villa will lown you an vehicle in order to do so.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 2000 euros/ month.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE.