About the Villa
Is is an absolutely beautiful Villa located in Saint Tropez.
The villa is still under construction now.
The Villa, approximately 500 m2, surrounded by beautiful garden as well as a swimming pool.
The Villa is owned and used by a young couple with their child, it is for private use of the family only and not used for rentals.
They have 3 little dogs are living with the owners.
The owners live in the villa very often.
The position is LIVE OUT.
We are looking for a Housekeeper who is ready to start working as soon as possible under the CDD contract for 1 - 2 years. After that, if you are able to prove yourself, the villa owner will offer you the CDI contract. At this time, the owner will offer you a live in position.
You will be in charge of:
- All the housekeeping
- Doing the laundry and ironing, bring the clothes to laundry, if needed.
- Cooking for the owners, only occasionally, with family cooking style. The owners love Asian, Indian and Japanese cuisine.
- Serving the dishes
- Taking care of the owners' son - occasionally
- You are very confident in housekeeping, cooking, laundry and service
- You must be able to work autonomously and able to report to and respect your hierarchy at the same time
- You are calm, pleasant and above all, discreet
- You are a multi tasker
- You are flexible and can take input constructively, understanding and implementing the very high standard already in place at the Villa
- You are punctual and well presented, and have good communication skills
- You MUST speak English or German fluently. Knowledge of French is welcome, but not necessary
- You MUST have a car and a driver's licence. Public Transport is not a reliable option in the Region
- You love animals
Salary : 2700 - 3000 euros net/ month - Depending on profile
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. Please focus while creating your profile on the experience field, education field and reference field, there are a lot of questions related to crew members, you do not need to focus on them. You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks.
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. Please make sure that you have a VISA to work in France or that you are a EU resident to apply for this position.