About the Villa
This is an amazing villa based in Villefranche-sur-Mer.
The villa is under construction on a 1000m2 land, it will be finished in the end of May 2022.
Normally, the owners will come to the villa during the weekends, holidays and the full month of July.
The owners will come to the villa with his family and their children.
This is a LIVE IN position.
We are looking for a Live in Head Housekeeper to start working as soon as possible under the CDI contract.
The duties of the Head Housekeeper will be as follows:
- Taking care of Housekeeping, laundry and service of the villa
- You will cook basic or simple food/ family style.
- All of the groceries for villa & managing all stock levels.
- You make a great importance to respect with hygiene and safety procedures and rules.
- Responsibility of keeping villa kitchen clean and tidy at all times.
- Great availability and reactivity, discretion and confidentiality.
- You have an eye of details.
- Calling the external contractors, if needed.
As the villa is under construction, you need to make sure that the goods in the villa is not damaged during this time.
- You have a can-do positive attitude and a great eye for detail, a flexible person as well as a good multi-tasker.
- You have experience in Yachting industry
- Fluent or high level of French.
- Ability to work within France (a national or visa holder)
- Hard working, highly organised & takes pride in your work
- You have a strong sense of service and you are passionate about your job
- You are extremely dynamic and you work well in your partner
- You have good communication skills and human relationships come with an ease
- Good self-motivation, highly flexible and pro-active
- Team player with a great sense of fun
- A Full EU Driving License is essential and your own car
- Experience of managing a large Villa or Chalet including maintenance
- Recognised catering qualification or extensive cooking experience working in a private household.
Salary: 2500 euros net/ month.
CDI - French contract.
You will be provided an apartment with 60m2, included small separate bathroom and bedroom in the living room.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.