About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located on top of the hills of Vallauris, in the " Super Cannes".
The Villa is a beautiful mix of classicism and modernity facing the sea. It is extremely chic and refined, renovated with a superb taste. This Villa has a very high standing and could be compared to the best 4 or 5 * hotels.
This Villa is allowing all the privacy needed while enjoying the view, hidden by among the trees within the Villa's surroundings.
There is also a large dependency within the same property.
In regards to the staff, there are several people working there. The team is used to work together and is ready to welcome the new staff members.
This position is a LIVE OUT position.
We are looking for 1 experienced Housekeeper ready to start working as of May - mid September 2022. This is the seasonal contract.
You will have in charge all the duties in regards to the Housekeeping of the entire Villa and you will report directly to the owners and the villa manager.
To be more precise, you will be charge of the housekeeping
You will work with the other Governesses/ housekeepers already in the team.
You will be in charge of:
- cleaning the house, sometimes in an extensive way as the house is having painting done inside and some other little jobs, which brings a lot of dust.
- making the beds and organize the bedrooms
- changing the sheets and all bed clothing depending on the schedule of the Villa
- cleaning the bathrooms
- making sure all the tasks will be done properly.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- You must have a great eye for detail.
- Essential criteria : you are very discrete and observe a strong confidentiality.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas.
- You have a previous experience in hospitality such as 4 or 5 * hotels.
- Previous experience as a housekeeper is MANDATORY.
- You are very comfortable in housekeeping. We are looking for someone who can make the difference and who is very energetic.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on. The team is very close, and everybody, works together.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are very positive. You have a positive attitude and do not go for conflict.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak French, English is a plus.
- You MUST have a car and a driving license as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 1900 - 2000 euros net / month (depending on profile and experience).
Working rhythm : 40 hours / week. Week-ends off.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE. If you wish to apply, please go directly on our website at www.marinescence.com