About the company
The position is based in Dubai.
The family is looking for a PA, who is able to start as soon as possible, ideally someone who has already been working for VIP in the past.
This position is a LIVE IN position, under a permanent contract with 3 months of probation. .
You will be in charge of:
- Assisting while travelling as you do not stay in the office, but travel once it is required
- Taking care of the aircraft, suitcases, etc.
- Arranging for business lunch or dinner
- Receiving guests
You are the kind of person, who is:
- should come from Hospitality field
- comfortable in working with VIPs
- high organisation skills
- comfortable in computer programs
- comfortable in taking phone calls
- fluent in English and French
- having a positive attitude and you are a smiling person, you have a strong sense of service
- very flexible, dynamic, multitasker
- hardworking and always available
- available when needed
Salary: to be confirmed
Type contract: permanent contract (salary could be paid UAD which would be the equivalent of the amount in euros mentioned above).
All overtime is remunerated according to the legal framework.
POSITION TO BE FILLED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Package : The family will provide you with the shared accommodation, as there is one female candidate is living there, they will also take care of flying you in Dubai if you are not there yet, they will cover your travel expenses and they will take care of your working visa too.
If you think you can take up this challenging job position of a Personal Assistant, then apply for this position now. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. Please focus while creating your profile on the experience field, education field and reference field, there are a lot of questions related to crew members, you do not need to focus on them. You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks.
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. Please make sure that you have a VISA to work in France or that you are a EU resident to apply for this position.