HANDYMAN - EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED
About the Villa
This is an amazing villa based in Antibes.
The owners live in the Villa all along the year.
We are looking for a Handyman ready to start working as soon as possible under a CDD contract of 6 months, more precisely from May - September 2022.
There is a strong possibility for this contract to become a permanent position after the period of 6 months.
This is a LIVE OUT position.
The duties of the Handyman will be as follows:
- You will be in charge of maintaining the gardens, knowing that there is already a gardener working in the Villa.
- You will be in charge of cleaning and maintaining all the exteriors. You will have all the necessary tools to do so, electrical and manual tools.
- You will have to run the hoover in the Villa, as the owners do not wish to ask the housekeeper to do so as it is too physical.
- You will have to clean all the terraces and clean all the windows of the Villa.
- Making sure all the exterior area, entrance, guard room, technical rooms and alleys remain always clean and tidy.
- Bring the bins out and clean the bins.
- You are good at painting, repair small electricity, plumbing, do-it-yourself, etc.
- You will be in charge of cleaning the cars, making sure that there is always fuel in the cars, making sure that the cars are always safe ( tires pumped up, oil and cooler water, etc...)
- You will be in charge of bringing the cars to the garage for general maintenance, technical controls, ect...
- You are honest
- You have a can-do positive attitude and a great eye for detail, a flexible person as well as a good multi-tasker.
- Fluent or high level of French and English are required
- Ability to work within France (a national or visa holder)
- Hard working, highly organised & takes pride in your work
- You have a strong sense of service and you are passionate about your job
- You are extremely dynamic and you work well in your partner
- You have good communication skills and human relationships come with an ease
- Good self-motivation, highly flexible and pro-active
- Team player with a great sense of fun
- A Full EU Driving License is essential
- You are hands on to help other people, if needed.
Salary: 2000 euros/ month.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.