FRENCH TEACHER POSITION - EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ONLY
About the Family
It is a family of 5 members, parents and 3 children living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The family is used to have staff working on their boat or in their home.
We are looking for 1 French Teacher ready to start working as soon as possible, ideally someone who has already been working for VIP or private employers in the past.
You are used to work on private demands and adapt your training courses to specific and individual demands. You must speak french fluently, you are ideally a french native and you equally speak at least a conversational english to make sure the family and yourself can understand each other.
We are looking for someone who is used to work under very high standard and responds to high demand.
This is a permanent contract with 3 months of probation.
You will report directly to the Family and you will define your lessons based on the parents needs and goals in terms of learning the French language.
The family is looking for an experienced and reliable French teacher to work with them.
You should be teaching and explaining to the family, and especially to Mister who is passionate about French, the French language.
You should also be preparing lesson plans and sessions as per the different levels in between the family members.
In addition to this, you should be motivating the family members to learn the French language.
To succeed in this job role, you will be focusing on various assessments, which include written and oral exercises, probably not tests.
You should be paying extra attention to the members of the family with different capabilities.
Performing various administrative tasks as and when necessary is mandatory for this position.
As a French teacher, you should possess an excellent ability to communicate in the French language.
You should have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage tasks as per their priorities.
- Developing and planning french teaching strategies.
- Implementing teaching lessons according to each member's level.
- Explaining to the family members willing to learn french, in the french language.
- Developing teaching materials and teaching aids.
- Performing administrative tasks if needed.
- Paying extra attention to struggling members of the family.
- Preparing assessments like exercices, unlikely to examinations and tests.
- Ensuring the family member learning French, to pronounce French words correctly.
- Conducting innovative sessions for the family
- Communicating with the family in the French language.
- Preparing lessons as per the educational curriculum and adapting it to the needs of the family, especially Mister.
- Taking feedback from the family as well as parents.
- Organizing fun activities and events.
- Maintaining reports for future reference.
- Researching various teaching methods and materials.
Requirements and Desired profile
- Bachelor’s degree in the French language, French Literature, or a related field.
- Prior experience working as a French teacher or a similar role in the Educational field.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to converse in the French language.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage tasks as per the priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Hard-working and reliable individual.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect the family in the same time.
- You are healthy and dynamic.
- You are very positive and enthousiastic.
- You are well organized.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching, generally speaking.
- You are comfortable working with VIPs.
- You are a good educator, teacher and you make sure that the family has a good time learning with you.
- You make sure that the lessons are always appropriate, especially depending on the age of each family member.
- You are patient.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work with private individuals and you are discrete. You have a strong sense of confidentiality.
- You make people feel comfortable learning and spending time with you, avoiding stress.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak French fluently. English is a plus.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as you will need to come to meet the clients at their home to teach them.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD, you are honest and trustworthy.
Salary : To be defined depening on profiles. ( Salary could be paid UAD which would be the equivqlent of the qmount in euros mentioned above).
Package : The family will provide you with your own accommodation, they will also take care of flying you in Dubai if you are not there yet, they will cover your travel expenses and they will take care of your working visa too.
If you think you can take up this challenging job position of a French teacher, then apply for this position now. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. Please focus while creating your profile on the experience field, education field and reference field, there are a lot of questions related to crew members, you do not need to focus on them. You can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Many thanks.
No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. Please make sure that you have a VISA to work in France or that you are a EU resident to apply for this position.