ONLY THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE www.marinescence.com WILL BE CONSIDERED
Description About the prestigious Villa
Prestigious Villa, located between Cannes and Antibes.
We are looking for 2 Handyman/ Maintenance Technician/ Chauffeur ready to start working on begin of January - end of October 2022. This is a seasonal contract - if everything goes on well, there is a possibility to have a permanent contract.
You will be in charge of reinforcing the Maintenance team and the Chauffeur team.
- For Chauffeur, you will be in charge of:
- Doing groceries for internal needs of the villa, if needed.
- Buying stuff for guests, if needed.
- Cleaning the car, if needed.
- Chauffeur will be only in summer.
2. For Handyman/ Maintenance Technician, you will be in charge of:
- Maintaining all the parts of the villa.
- Making sure all the exterior area, entrance, guard room, technical rooms and alleys remain always clean and tidy.
- Painting, fixing small-scale masonry and carpentry and participates in the continuous improvement of the villa (for big maintenance, the villa always has external company to come and fix it).
- You have a good knowledge in repairs, do-it-yourself jobs and in handy jobs in order to understand the kind of issues that could appear.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a handyman for instance is required.
- You are comfortable in handiwork, and in do-it yourself.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You must be very clean and extremely organized in your work.
- You MUST speak French and a good level in English.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD and you have a FULL DRIVING LICENSE.
- You MUST have a car and a driving license as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill.
Salary : 2000 - 2200 net/ month.
1 day off per week when guests are in the Villa.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.