About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located in between Saint Jean Cap Ferrat and Monaco.
This Villa has a very high standing and could be compared to the best 5 * hotels.
In regards to the staff, there are already several people working within the villa. The team is use to working together and is ready to welcome the new staff member. They are already gardeners and handymen working in the Villa.
All the positions are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 1 Handyman ready to start working on mid January - begin February 2022. This is a seasonal contract - if everything goes on well, there is a possibility to have a permanent contract.
You will be in charge of all the duties in regards to the exterior part of the Villa and you will report directly to the Villa Manager of the property.
More precisely, you will be in charge of :
- sweeping and cleaning all the terraces.
- making sure all the exterior area, entrance, guard room, technical rooms and alleys remain always clean and tidy
- bring the bins out and clean the bins
- checking the automatic watering system, looking over the garden and pool, and in case of issues, warning the contractors in case of big repairs. For small repairs, such as repairing a leak, you will be in charge.
- Transporting guests : there are chauffeurs in the Villa and security who take this part in charge but if needed in case of emergency, you can be entitled to doing so.
You need to be fit and sporty in order to be prepared to handling weight.
Of course, this list should not be exhaustive and can be completed by other and various demands.
You may also be in charge of :
- cleaning the cars
- doing some groceries for the Villa in several supermarkets and shops.
You will be in charge of doing small repairs in plumbing, electricity, painting, fixing doors if they do not open and close properly.
However, it is very important that you have a good knowledge in repairs, do-it-yourself jobs and in handy jobs in order to understand the kind of issues that could appear.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a handyman for instance is required.
- You are comfortable in handiwork, and in do-it yourself.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You must be very clean and extremely organized in your work.
- You MUST speak english and a good level in french would be a plus.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD and you have a FULL DRIVING LICENSE.
- You MUST have a car and a driving license as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill.
- You live in Nice or nearby Villefranche sur Mer, Beaulieu, Eze, etc...
Salary : 2500 euros GROSS / month.
Working rhythm : 44 hours / week
Weekends off all year around.
1 day off per week when guests are in the Villa.
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially.