About the Villa
The Villa is based in Cap d'Antibes.
It is a beautiful 1000m2 villa, which has just got renovated.
There are a lot of cameras in the villa.
There is a villa for guests and a villa for staff.
The owner speaks only German.
The Villa is looking for an experienced Technical Service Manager ready to start working as soon as possible.
Experience in the position: minimum 4-5 years in a similar position required
Under the responsibility of the Villa Manager, you will be in charge of the technical service, the technical management and the maintenance of all the installations in the Villa.
You will be the Technical Service Manager of the Villa and you will ensure all the missions entrusted.
You will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the safety of people and property
- Ensuring the good management of the premises
Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Actively contribute to the comfort and satisfaction of owners and guests by ensuring rapid and appropriate intervention when needed
- Carry out ad hoc restoration work
- Anticipate through your control, alert and intervene on any malfunction of technical and security installations
- Develop action plans and organize curative maintenance, implement and monitor them
- Control the implementation of the Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance Plan and set up monitoring tools
- Advise the Director of the Villa on the intervention needs of external service providers
- Monitor the interventions of specialized external service providers (upstream, during and downstream)
- Team management / cross-management involvement
Team leadership and management
- Ensure the involvement and motivation of your employees by creating a good working climate
- Manage the work schedule of your employees in compliance with social legislation
- Guarantee the quality of your team mate's work
Management and Administrative
- Ensure compliance with specifications, budgets, deadlines and quality requirements
- Prepare insurance claims for damage observed and follow up on files
- Optimize energy consumption, by monitoring this consumption and proposing improvement actions
- Optimize maintenance expenses by ensuring that its teams make good use of the equipment
- Manage stocks, orders, deliveries and invoicing of technical equipment
Health / Personal safety / Environment
- Check the correct functioning of the safety installations
- Develop and monitor action plans
- Ensure the updating of the Domain security register and the associated reporting tools
- Contribute to staff training in Domain security rules and procedures
- Contribute to the application of the rules and procedures to be followed in matters of safety (risk prevention) and know how to intervene or contact the competent persons in the event of an incident
- Ensure that the employees know and respect the conditions of use of dangerous products (labeling, dosage, storage, compliance with the instructions, mixing)
- Continuously monitor the correct application of safety standards
- You must to speak fluently German, French and English.
- Hands on, you have excellent general knowledge of the various building trades
- You demonstrate versatility and you have in-depth knowledge of electricity, plumbing and new technologies
- You master the administrative part and IT tools (request for quotes, negotiation, supplier invoices, team schedules, etc.)
- You have a successful experience in luxury hotels or in a Villa in a similar position
- You have a strong sense of responsibilities and priorities and organization
- With good interpersonal skills, you know how to lead a team and ensure the motivation of your employees by creating a good working climate.
- You are able to implement the control methods for the maintenance of the domain.
- You show flexibility, availability and flexibility during the high season.
- Sense of detail, initiative and decision-making, openness, responsiveness, discretion and availability are all assets that will allow you to successfully carry out your missions.
- Also you have a sense of communication and observation as well as a sense of discretion and confidentiality.
LIVE IN / LIVE OUT position
Salary: 4000 euros net/ month + benefits (catering and mutual insurance 100% covered)
Position status: executive
Hours: 39 hours / week
If you wish to apply to this job offer, please make sure beforehand that you have registered on our website at www.marinescence.com and that you have created your profile. We will need to have some pictures of your work. No application will be considered if the process mentioned above has not been followed initially. You can contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 766 032 740 if needed.