About the yacht
It is a new built 32 meter Motor Yacht.
The boat will be doing charters, with a Malta flag.
The boat is looking for a chef to join the boat on the 15th February.
It will be a permanent position under an MLC contract.
The plan for the boat is to cruise around the Mediterranean between Greece and Turkey.
We are looking for a female candidate as you will share the cabin with the stewardess. non smoker, no visible tattoos, alcohol abstainer, well presented, well experienced. You will need to serve the the guests if needed and manage/prepare crew alimentation on daily basis.
- Culinary trained & certified
- Food safety and hygiene certified
- Experience over 5 years on commercial yachts
- Hard worker/positive/well presented
- Basic financial/budgetary administration and maintaining budgets effectively
- Excellent references
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Patient, able to handle effectively Owner’s/Charterer's demands without becoming annoyed or anxious
- Ability to understand guests preferences
- Extensive food/nutrition/diet/allergies knowledge
- Sufficient knowledge of wines
- Creative menu planning, diverse cuisines
- Familiar with ISM & ISPS protocols
- Artistic flair
- Luxury guests table service when substituting the solo-stewardess if needed
- Vast knowledge of produce and ability to secure exotic products when required
- Maintain galley safety and sanitary standards
- Management of galley staff
- Basic accounting and computer skills
- Ability to overcome seasickness
- Any additional skills are a plus and welcome such as: Experience in Michelin Stars restaurants, 5 stars hotels, culinary competition winner, speciality cuisine, special certification, special experience, vegan certification, macrobiotic certification, etc.
Salary : 3500€ negotiable.