About the yacht
110m+ private motor yacht, currently in Med, red flag.
We are looking for a qualified Nurse/Steward(ess) for a long term contract to start from February/ March 2021.
Salary: 4000 euros/month.
Rotation: 0.5 day accrued per day worked on board taken at a time suitable for the yacht operation (4/2 rotation)
- 23rd of November 2020 (in quarantine and Covid19 tested)
While observing a quarantine period prior joining the vessel the crew member will be paid at his/her salary rate, will however not start accruing days until boarding the vessel
- 1st of December on board
Potential candidates holding all the necessary documents/requirements prior being presented/submitted to the Principal and Management
- Due to the nature of the role on board with regard to emergencies and communications a native English speaker is required.
- Qualified Nurse with proven experience (emergency, trauma)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Eng 1 Medical
- Valid Seaman's Discharge Book
- Valid MCA Food Hygiene Certificate
- STCW Basic Fire Fighting Certificate
- STCW Basic Elementary First Aid Certificate
- STCW Basic Personal Survival Techniques Certificate
- STCW Basic Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities Certificate
- STCW Security Awareness Certificate
- STCW Designated Security Duties Certificate
- STCW Crisis Management & Human Behaviour Certificate
- STCW Crowd Management & Passenger Safety Certificate
- 2 x full length photos
- 2 x references letters
- Updated resume
- Home Airport crew member will be flying out/in from:
- Based in: UK/Europe preferred