Marinescence agency :
Marinescence is a recruitment agency specialized in finding leading players for the yachting industry. The
agency's strengths: consultants bred in the yachting industry, with perfect knowledge of the market and an
operational approach to recruitment. Intervention place: France and International.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and competent full-time or part-time HR / Service Relations Intern to join our firm. As an HR Intern, you will provide assistance to our HR department in everyday operations. You will assist in various tasks including sourcing, recruitment, selection, orientation and employee follow-up and development. You will assist in updating our database with new information, screen resumes and schedule interviews. You will help in organizing and planning our HR approaches, policies and procedures.
- You must still be enrolled in your studies ( Master Studies)
- Bachelor's degree in HR related field or Business field is welcome.
- Proficient in MS Office and macOS.
- Knowledge of database systems
- Familiar with full-cycle recruiting.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- English fluency is essential.
- You need to have interpersonal skills, to be interested in the yachting industry, with an ease in internet world.
- You need to be rigorous, persistent, enthusiastic motivated and you need to like working in a team but
- Also capable to work on your own.
- Database management (leads, follow-up...)
- Update our internal databases with client/candidate data including contact details and updated
- certificates. Assist in screening resumes of applicants.
- References and certificates check
- Plan and conduct interviews with candidates.
- Face to face interviews with candidates and also interviews with captains and owners to define their needs
- In collaboration with the recruitment team you will select and forward candidates for suitable positions
- Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks. Create reports on the HR-related process when required.
- AssIst the HR team in organizing careers fairs and special events.
Starting : ASAP
Salary : TBD