About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located on top of the hills of Vallauris in " Super Cannes".
The Villa is a beautiful mix of classicism and modernity facing the sea. It is extremely chic and refined, renovated with a superb taste. This Villa has a very high standing and could be compared to the best 5 * hotels. This Villa is allowing all the privacy needed while enjoying the view, hidden by among the trees within the Villa's surroundings. There is also a large dependency within the same property. In regards to the staff, there are already several people working. The team is use to working together and is ready to welcome the new staff members.
All the positions are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 1 Handyman ready to start working as soon as possible. This is a permanent ; long term position.
You will be in charge of all the duties in regards to the exterior part of the Villa and you will report directly to the director of the property.
More precisely, you will be in charge of :
· sweeping and cleaning all the terraces.
· making sure all the exterior area, entrance, guard room, technical rooms and alleys remain always clean and tidy
· bring the bins out and clean the bins
· checking the automatic watering system, looking over the garden and pool, and in case of issues, warning the contractors
- Transporting guests to airports or errances
You will also need to go and collect building materials that the owners have ordered and bring them back to the Villa or on several building sites :
· checking that the delivery note is complying with the initial order and that it matches with the goods in front of you.
· loading by yourself the goods in the truck
· driving the truck back to the Villa or to the building sites
· unloading by yourself (or with help) all the goods on site
· you will also be asked to bring the rubble to the city dump landfill.
· you will be asked to move heavy piece of furnitures and move them out to another place.
· you will be carrying different kind of materials and noble material for which you will take great caution.
· you need to be fit and sporty in order to be prepared to handling weight.
· of course, this list should not be exhaustive and can be completed by other and various demands.
You will also be in charge of driving the owners when needed and collect them when needed. Equally, you will be in charge of :
· cleaning the cars
· hoovering the inside of the cars
· checking the tires of the cars
· putting petrol in the cars
· bringing them to the garage when needed.
· doing some groceries for the Villa in several supermarkets and shops.
You will be in charge of doing small repairs in plumbing, electricity and when it is really not doable you will need to call plumbers, electricians when you spot out an issue in the Villa but you will not be able to do the repairs.
However, it is very important that you have a good knowledge in construction and in handy jobs in order to understand the kind of issues that could appear.
· You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
· We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a handyman or in military forces for instance is welcome or in the yachting industry.
· You are comfortable in handiwork, and in do-it yourself.
· You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on.
· You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
· You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
· You must be very clean and extremely organized in your work.
· You MUST speak french and a good level in english would be appreciated.
· You MUST have a driving licence as the you will driving the guests. The Villa will lown you an vehicle in order to do so.
· if you have the TRYCK DRIVING LICENCE, this will be a big plus.
· You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD and a FULL DRIVING LICENCE.
· You MUST have a car and a driving licence as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 1800 euros net / month.
Working rhythm : 40 hours / week
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE.