About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located on top of the hills of Vallauris, in the " Super Cannes".
The Villa is a beautiful mix of classicism and modernity facing the sea. It is extremely chic and refined, renovated with a superb taste. This Villa has a very high standing and could be compared to the best 4 or 5 * hotels.
This Villa is allowing all the privacy needed while enjoying the view, hidden by among the trees within the Villa's surroundings.
There is also a large dependency within the same property.
In regards to the staff, there are several people working there. The team is used to work together and is ready to welcome the new staff members.
All the positions are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 1 Handyman ready to start working as soon as possible. This is a permanent position.
You will be in charge of all the duties in regards to the exterior part of the Villa and you will report directly to the owners. More precisely, you will be in charge of :
- sweeping all the terraces,
- and cleaning them.
- making sure all the exteriors remain always clean and tidy
- you will need to take care of the swimming pools, cleaning them, process the maintenance, check on the PH of the water.
- bring the bins out and clean the bins
- maintain and clean the machine and technical rooms
- checking and maintaining the automatic watering system, repairing eventual leaks
You will in charge of cleaning in depth various areas in the Villa such as building service rooms.
You will also need to go and collect building materials that the owners have ordered and bring them back to the Villa or on several building sites :
- checking that the delivery note is complying with the initial order and that it matches with the goods in front of you.
- loading by yourself the goods in the truck
- driving the truck back to the Villa or to the building sites
- unloading by yourself all the goods on site
- you will also be asked to bring the rubble to the city dump landfill.
- you will be asked to move some piece of furnitures and move them out to another place if needed.
- you will be carrying different kind of materials and noble material for which you will take great caution.
- you need to be fit and sporty in order to be prepared to handling weight.
- of course, this list should not be exhaustive and can be completed by other and various demands.
You will also be in charge of driving the owners when needed and collect them when needed. Equally, you will be in charge of :
- cleaning the cars
- hoovering the inside of the cars
- checking the tires of the cars
- putting petrol in the cars
- bringing them to the garage when needed.
- doing some groceries for the Villa in several supermarkets and shops.
You will be in charge of doing small repairs in plumbing, electricity and when it is really not doable you will need to call plumbers, electricians when you spot out an issue in the Villa but you will not be able to do the repairs.
However, it is very important that you have a very good knowledge in construction and in handy jobs in order to understand the kind of issues that could appear within the Villa and to make sure that the quotes made by suppliers are decent and consistent.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a handyman or in military forces for instance is welcome or in the yachting industry.
- You are comfortable in handiwork, and in do-it yourself.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You must be very clean and extremely organized in your work.
- You MUST speak french and have at least a good level in english.
- You MUST have a driving licence as the you will driving the guests. The Villa will lown you an vehicle in order to do so.
- if you have the TRYCK DRIVING LICENCE, this will be a big plus.
- You DO NOT HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD and a FULL DRIVING LICENCE.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 1800 - 2000 euros net / month.
Working rhythm : 40 hours / week. Week-ends off.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE.