About the Villa
It is an absolutely beautiful Villa located on top of the hills of Vallauris, in the " Super Cannes".
The Villa is a beautiful mix of classicism and modernity facing the sea. It is extremely chic and refined, renovated with a superb taste. This Villa has a very high standing and could be compared to the best 4 or 5 * hotels.
The Villa counts 12 bedrooms which to be more precise, are suites with their own dressing, bathroom and terrace.
There are 2 large swimming pools and many terraces allowing the guests to enjoy privacy while enjoying the view, hidden by among the trees within the Villa's surroundings.
There is also a large dependency within the same property.
The Villa is currently not rented but this is an upcoming project.
At the moment, the Villa is privately occupied by the owners and their son.
In regards to the staff, there are currently 3 housekeepers, 1 Chef and 1 Caretaker/ Security Guard. They work in the Villa on an annual basis. The team is used to work together and is ready to welcome the new staff members.
All the position are LIVE OUT.
We are looking for 1 Laundress ready to start working as of July 1st, 2020, if not before. This is a permanent position.
You will have in charge all the duties in regards to the Laundry of the entire Villa and you will report directly to the 2 owners.
Basically, you will in charge of all the clothes and all the linen in the Villa such as towels, bathrobes, bath mats, bed sheets, pillowcases, kitchen cloth, table cloth.
You will be in charge of washing them and cleaning them, removing possible stains, checking that they are in a perfect state before folding them in wardrobes or putting them on hangers in the dressings.
You will also be in charge of ironing all the linen and the clothes.
You will be in charge of cleaning the wardrobes and the dressings.
You will be in charge of putting the clothes and the linen in the proper wardrobes and dressings.
You also need to clean the handbags and the shoes before putting them back in the wardrobes.
You will NOT be in charge of putting the bedsheets on the beds, as the housekeepers will do so.
In order to do so, you will have all the necessary materials, products and equipment.
There are currently 2 professional washing machines, 2 tumble dryers and 1 iron machine.
You will also be in charge of contacting the dry cleaners for specific clothes that can not be washed by hand or in a washing machine and ask them to come and collect them.
- You must be very autonomous and able to report and respect your hierarchy in the same time.
- You must have a great eye for detail.
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about service and likes to work in private villas. Previous experience as a housekeeper or as a laundress is MANDATORY.
- You are very comfortable in laundry. We are looking for someone who can make the difference between wool and cashmere. You will be dealing with high end clothes.
- You are multi task and flexible, able to follow the processes that are already implemented and able to be reactive when facing something unusual. If someone in the team needs help, you need to be hands on. The team is very close, and everybody, even the Villa Manager work hands in hands.
- You are a smiling person, you like to work in a team and you are discrete. You have a positive attitude.
- You are always on time and present well, you have a real sense of human relations and communication comes with an ease to you.
- You MUST speak french.
- If you have at least a good level in english then we could also consider you for the position.
- You MUST have a car and a driving licence as THERE ARE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORTS DESERVING THE VILLA. The Villa is on top of a hill and it would take too long to access it from the city center of Vallauris nor Cannes.
Salary : 1800 euros net / month.
Working rhythm : 40 hours / week. Week-ends off.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A EU PASSPORT. IF NOT, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE A VISA AND A WORKING PEMRIT ALLOWING YOU TO WORK IN FRANCE.