We are looking for a HR Recruiter (in yachting industry) to recruit the new and best talent for our rapidly growing organization. An ideal candidate must have a sharp eye while checking on resumes and leading meetings.
If you consider yourself sharp, experienced and suitable for this position, we might want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Collaborate with headhunters to recruit the top best talent.
- Screen resumes and job application forms.
- Help with structuring the job description.
- Assist Hiring Managers while conducting interviews.
- Interview candidates via calls and conduct on-site interviews.
- Coordinate with the management to find out the details of staffing requirements.
- Be in touch with internal as well as external customers and make sure that the staffing objectives are accomplished.
- Serve as a bridge with work organizations, affiliations and agencies.
- Conduct post-employment surveys on firing representatives.
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Proven 2-5+year experience as an HR Recruiter in yachting industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Familiar with sourcing techniques.
- Strong analytical and organization skills.
- Outstanding knowledge of referral programs
- Understanding of HR functions, methods, strategies, procedures and policies.